VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Now Sold!!!

Going in the skip unless someone wants it... running out of space here.

£100 ono

Happy to sell the seat belts separately.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi all - fits in very tight, I've not had it in my van - got it from a mate in payment for some work. He had it in his swb T4 van and did the job for him and t'missus.

It's a full metal frame and hinges which the cushions (2x wooden backed), fix to - will get some pictures of the base on it's own up tomorrow. The rear cushions (2 x zip covered), sit in place and underneath is a wooden panel that hinges to reveal storage.

Seatbelts are attached to the metal frame between the cushions - again, will stick a pic up tomorrow.

The front looks a little droopy but that's coz it should rest on the front doors when the bed's extended (you can just see em next to the fire extinguisher holder in the pic). The woodwork in knackerd at the front but anyone with the appropriate skills could sort it!

I haven't got time to put it all together again but will measure up using the cushions and post up tomorrow with pics.

Hope that answers all questions for now.

PS - I'm in Ripon.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
OK - further details requested:

Metal frame size: 153 cm wide (the hinges sit proud of the frame making total 156cm wide at that point) x 125cm length x 36cm height (33.5cm arch clearance).

When fully extended into bed including cushions it'll measure 185cm in length

Pics:

Hinges...

Seatbelt attachment...

Frame....

·
Premium Member
443 Posts
Shame this wasn't two years ago....you would have saved me a lot of money! Can't quite believe this is still here!

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks f'bumps! T: It's very close to being sent off t'local scrap merchants - probably get a few quid for it.

Will retain the seat belts if anyone wants them. :*

·
Its about time I showed up
11,653 Posts
Mate thats just silly.. It must fit :*

Im now looking at couriers ;) I will mate the dam thing fit for that money :D

1 - 20 of 30 Posts