VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi For sale is my full width rock and roll bed, It trimmed in Grey and Black Leatherette. Comes ready to fit to Van. Simple bolt down. In good condition, couple of marks but no rips etc. Aloows for plenty of under bed storage when fitted.

The bed is super comftable, Had many a good nights sleep and plenty of space for 3, if you need that for your own reasons......
4- 5" foam. Easy to operate switch between bench and bed.

There are sililar avaiable on Ebay for £430 plus £30 per kick board.

Will include Kick Boards for £300. Email me @ [email protected] or on here.

Chiz

Heres the Pics

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not at present, it is not crash tested like most beds under a grand. But you coud easily fit at own risk

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I meant a child if you had one......... ha ha

I have no idea if it would fit to lashing points but would fit the t5 van.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
got an offer to collect next week so first dibs gone. I'll update with what happens

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ok so first dibs(time waster) is nolonger wanting the bed after promising collection this weekend.

I have ordered a new one so this really needs to go. will reduce a little for a fast sale.

Any takers??

·
Registered
271 Posts
Hey,

Im interested just a quick q... How are the kick boards attached? How do you get under the bed to put stuff in? :)

Ta

Adrian

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
They are velco attached to frmae so can remove easily, when in seat position the front lifts up like a chest to access under or remove kick board and slide in surfboards or other bits.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
i am waiting on a deposit from winchweight to secure, if i don't here from him i am about on Friday, saturday afternoon or sunday

1 - 20 of 27 Posts