VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Had a great weekend...nice to have met all you mad guys!!! Amber loved the surfing... look forward to many more..

View of some of the vans from pebble top!

Putting the T4Forum Communal Gazebo up!! See if you can find perky!!! LOL:

A bit pf surfing... the kids had a great time!!

The fab beach!!!

:ILU:

Denise

Will add loads more pics, later!

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Good weekend, shame about the rain on sat morning, took photos, will post them up during the week. T:

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
Looks like a good old do. I'd really appreciate it if someone could let me know next time there's a meet at Newgale planned. I've just started reading about some of the surf breaks around Wales, Newgale sounds just perfect.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I was a newgale over then weekend learning to kite surf with Big Blue Experience, highly recommend BTW.

We were parked next to the blocks in the blue LWB T4.

I kept on meaning to pop over to meet everyone when I saw the forum gazbo go up, just didn't get around to it. Looked like everyone had a good time. Can anyone tell me who's the met blue SWB T4 is? I am looking to get ours resprayed and I wondered what paint colour it is. Please don't tell me blue! :)

Cheers,

Kev

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I was a newgale over then weekend learning to kite surf with Big Blue Experience, highly recommend BTW.

We were parked next to the blocks in the blue LWB T4.

I kept on meaning to pop over to meet everyone when I saw the forum gazbo go up, just didn't get around to it. Looked like everyone had a good time. Can anyone tell me who's the met blue SWB T4 is? I am looking to get ours resprayed and I wondered what paint colour it is. Please don't tell me blue! :)

Cheers,

Kev

You should have popped over and said hi!!

I think the van you might be on about is Josh: crazyaboutmtb
http://vwt4forum.co.uk/member.php?u=1796

T:

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
I was going to come and invite you over but i thought you would think we were some wierd cult freaks|!!!

The dark van was Josh- crazyabout mtb, the ones parked further up were mikeys- light t4 the darker lwb was stephs.

We will be at rest bay in porthcawl on sunday if you are around

look forward to meeting you soonT:

just realised you are fro stafford- quite a drive

·
Registered
11 Posts
Thanks for the info KittenKat and rhinochaser, have drop josh a pm.
You are both right, we should have poped over, not as if anyone bites or anything :)
Just plain lazyness on my part.

Cheers rhinochaser for the invite to porthcawl at the weekend, like you said, a long way to drive, took us 5 hours on Sunday to get home.

We have both been biten by the surf bug so will be comming down to newgale again, hopefully sooner rather than later.

Kev

·
Registered
178 Posts
Thanks for the info KittenKat and rhinochaser, have drop josh a pm.
You are both right, we should have poped over, not as if anyone bites or anything :)
Just plain lazyness on my part.

Cheers rhinochaser for the invite to porthcawl at the weekend, like you said, a long way to drive, took us 5 hours on Sunday to get home.

We have both been biten by the surf bug so will be comming down to newgale again, hopefully sooner rather than later.

Kev
hiya kev,
would be really cool if u could make it down the next time we are all down there,
take a look at the welsh sectoin 4 dates :)
hope its soon enough 4 u T:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts