VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys ive just bought a pair of galaxy seats and spent the last hour looking for photos and sizes of others thats fitted these as ive heard there ment to be a pig to fit, has anybody got the sizes of box section needed to fit these seats or any advice?
cheers :ILU:

·
Registered
6,655 Posts
hiya fella iv got these seats fitted but cant remember the sizes of the new mounts:(:( but there real easy once you get the mounting rite......ill go have a measure if you want!!!!
but just measure the spece between the bolts coming out of the floor then measurs the holes in the bases of the seats and same front to back..........simples

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cheers mate, if you have the measurements thats great and takes most of the guess work out for me, mainly just need to know the height width and length of the box to form the new base i can work out the holes from there i think.

·
Registered
6,655 Posts
ok here goes.....oh and by the way its freezin outside so i hope you apreciate thisLOL:LOL:LOL:
450mm long
70mm high but that depends on how tall you are but that suits me at 6ft and the mrs at 5 7
70mm wide at the bottom(van floor)
50mm top rail(where seats bolt to)
hope it helps matey

1 - 4 of 4 Posts