VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
*** Prices reduced *** Subaru Seats have got to go asap.

Ok I'm having to clear the garage out and have the following items for sale.

Subaru Impreza seats reduced to £100-00 these have got to go need the room in my little boys room all sensible offers considered.
These are in excellent condition and have been stored in my house since I got them so no marks or damp on them.

Buyer to collect or arrange collection.

brand new front door bellows genuine OEM still in bags (Rectangular ends not sure if T4 or T5) £15-00 posted

T4 headlight switch £10-00 posted

T4 front interior light £10-00 posted

T4 single seat base think it's from a pre 96 van £50-00 posted

Also found a set of brand new OEM Polo Ranger roof bars which could be modified to fit as roof bars £20-00 posted

Either PM me if your interested in anything or contact me on 07801 542445 between 6 and 10pm weekdays or beforee 10pm at weekends.

Pat J.

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Cleared a few more shelves and I also have a pair of brand new (still in the bags) T4 Caravelle door pockets (with the carpet on) in grey with the speaker grilles and baskets as well all ready for fitting £150-00 posted. SOLD

Cheers

Pat J.

·
Premium Member
2,561 Posts
Hello Pat J - is the thermal screen cover setfor the windscreen and both front side windows? Are the suction cups included?
If so - I'll take that off your hands :D

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hendrix as your post came up first you have first dibs - it's an external cover so doesn't have suction cups it slides over the door tops and attaches to the screen part with velcro strips and the wipers hold it down as well. If you still want it let me know and if not I'll get it sorted for Taffs.

Pat J.

·
Premium Member
2,561 Posts
Cheers for the swift reply Pat - I was after an internal one but thanks anyway - over to T4FFS it is :D

Hope you have a satisfying clear out I:T:

·
Registered
80 Posts
Hi will this fit my 96 T4? I'm after a drivers side base any chance of a picture pls

T4 single seat base think it's from a pre 96 van £50-00 ?

Cheers washy

·
Registered
80 Posts
The base I have has 4 threaded shafts/pins that you bolt the seat to as far as I'm aware and these I'm told are pre 96 ones will try and put a pic up shortly.

Pat J.
Hi mate,

Any chance of a picture, my bus was dated 30th April 1996 so just wondered if anyone else would be able to help? sorry but this watercooled stuff is all new to me

I have a seat but just no base

Cheers washy

1 - 20 of 74 Posts