VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive really need to make some room in the garage so ive got some stuff to give away. Most of it is in pretty bad shape but may be of use to someone. Ill update this first post as i sort stuff out

Early tailgate with glass - Quite a fair sized rotten hole in the bottom

Early DRIVERS side sliding door - has hole for window but no glass, again pretty rotten at the bottom (maybe a decent welder could patch em up or they might do as temporary doors??)

Early caravelle interior plastics - Some missing, all dirty, some damaged. Can take all or what every you need, let me know.

Later type tailgate hinges - the curved ones. do for tailgate conversion maybe?

3 and a half 15" alloy wheels lol. If you look at my threads you'll see i had to cut one of em off. From memory i think back tyres are ok, fronts are getting low. I know 3 + 1 destroyed wheels arent much use but you can take the tyres off and weigh em in for scrap if you want. I just need space lol

This is the big stuff. Its all collection only. If i get chance tomorrow ill get some pictures of the rust in the doors.
Ill also have a rummage through the smaller stuff and list it on this first post.

oh, the hinges ill post.

·
Premium Member
2,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Can I take the interior plastics and the alloys off you mate?
Certainly can mate if your picking them up. Just so you know how rough this lot is, heres some pics

You can see theres bits missing. Also got presstuds screwed to some of em.

This is the worst of em

And this is the knackered alloy. The other 3 are rough but have all the spokes LOL:

And for anyone interested, i found an old pic of the hole in the tailgate

If you still want the bits mate let me know and we can arrange collection

Cheers, Nick

·
Premium Member
4,248 Posts
If Blackpool T4 doesn't have the interior plastics I'll defo take them but I would need to get a courier to collect them, you could just tape 'em all together in one big bundle, unless the 'Froum Courier Service' could get 'em down to Cornwall ........ or Lobbs.

·
Premium Member
2,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If Blackpool T4 doesn't have the interior plastics I'll defo take them but I would need to get a courier to collect them, you could just tape 'em all together in one big bundle, unless the 'Froum Courier Service' could get 'em down to Cornwall ........ or Lobbs.
i could take em to dub freeze if anyones going?

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
To be fair all I need are the wheels, the sliding door trim (panel and window surround) and the trim that goes around the front seat belt sits if you know what i mean. I can't see them on the pics but they go from floor to ceiling between the front doors and the rear panels. Poss also the trim that goes over the sliding rail at the top on the inside.

If I took the rest I would only end up flogging them so its only fair to let others have them if they want them.

I could pick them up but if you are going to dubfreeze I would be happy to get them from you then?

Cheers

·
Premium Member
2,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
To be fair all I need are the wheels, the sliding door trim (panel and window surround) and the trim that goes around the front seat belt sits if you know what i mean. I can't see them on the pics but they go from floor to ceiling between the front doors and the rear panels. Poss also the trim that goes over the sliding rail at the top on the inside.

If I took the rest I would only end up flogging them so its only fair to let others have them if they want them.

I could pick them up but if you are going to dubfreeze I would be happy to get them from you then?

Cheers
i should have all the bits for the passenger side sliding door. Ill check and let you know. as for the sliding door cover and front top to bottom pillar trim, im keeping those in the van, sorry mate. If youre in blackpool and dont mind waiting until dub freeze then its daft you coming for em. Ill let you know if ive got all the door bits and ill chuck em in the van with the wheels for Dubfreeze.

Are you camping? Only me and our lass will be roughing it on an airbed in the van so could do with em out of the way before sat night LOL:

Maude, any thats left i can bundle up if you want em.

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Cheers mate thats all fine. So yes i'll have the wheels and the passenger side sliding door trim. I may come down and camp now, I wasn't but it might be worth it lol.

·
Premium Member
2,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Cheers mate thats all fine. So yes i'll have the wheels and the passenger side sliding door trim. I may come down and camp now, I wasn't but it might be worth it lol.
Sound. Get yourself down mate. Should be a good un. You cant miss the van. Ill be the young lad wearing a flat cap LOL: Theyre out in the rain by bedtime though Rasp:

·
Premium Member
2,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Right, passenger side sliding door pannels inc. window surround and rail cover are going to Blackpool T4, So are the wheels.
Had a PM about the tailgate pannel so thats gone.

That leaves drivers side slider pannel, knackered passenger side rear pannel and the odd bits of window surrounds etc. Its not a lot Maude but if you want em ive had a PM about a forum courrier.

If Maude aint interested then the other bits are free for anyone to pick at.

·
Premium Member
4,248 Posts
Don't worry mate, just realised it's from a twin slider as well so not much left that would fit, cheers anyway T:.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts