VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

My first post to the forum, though I've been following for a couple of years. Hope everyone's well.

I'm looking for a decent garage in South London to service my t4 (I'm based in Tooting/Balham). If anyone's got recommendations it would be much appreciated.

Cheers, Ollie

·
Premium Member
649 Posts
Mastercar Ltd. on Sandycombe Road in Kew are reliable. If it's big work then Wheelbase in Surrey always get good reviews, Honest John recommended I think? But not cheap.

I can really recommend MWR motors on Latchmere Road for MOTs, good guy, good price.

I've also heard positive reviews for DNA Technical in Battersea.

·
Registered
127 Posts
I'm looking for a decent garage in South London to service my t4
I use Autotest off Ruxley Lane, Chessington - their yard is behind the petrol station. Been using them for around 10 years and happy to say they do a good job and are flexible and not too costly (helpful when you want to do some bits yourself). My LWB T5 is about the longest they can manage, but your bus should be fine there T:

In the last year they have been pushing "extras" but you can filter that out with some common sense :D

Autotest themselves also recommended Elmwood Vehicles, just off the nearby A240 in Stoneleigh (again. behind a petrol station) as they can deal with bigger vehicles and I think this can include camper-vans specialties like gas certificates, etc. I've not used them myself.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts