VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Insurance says I must have a CORGI registered engineer install or check my SMEV and Orange hose to regulator to gas bottle.:(

Also I see that CORGI is being phased out and going to Gase Safe Register.

I have put in caravan and found some guys on there and spoken to one of them who says I need a catering equipement certified person so what gives?

Does anyone have any recommendations in the Swindon Wiltshire area?

Also not interested in changing to meths stove or any other similar 'helpful' suggestions :D

I need to be compliant with my insurance as if there as any issues then they will ask for the cert etc etc and then if you don't have it they bin your claim. Then I am seriously out of pocket.......

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.