VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
10,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I have fitted a set of GAZ shocks last wednesday and the difference is briliant, where as the van used to rock and roll on uneven surfaces it now takes the kick out of the bumps. Also carrying a heavy load and no bottoming out over potholes or speed bump :D

For the price these are defo worth the cash and still have half the setting left for when I want to run some serious uph arond the lovely Devon lanes T:

·
Registered
5,259 Posts
nice one dantro , just waiting for mine to be delivered , good to hear they do what there ment to . cant wait .....again lol
kieran

·
Registered
143 Posts
I'm convinced its the best shock, others are raving about them. Ordering a set for my own van this weekend...

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
From the original post.........
I had mine from jKay a couple of months back and I can highly recommend them. As the man says, the van bottoms out, the shocks don't. But then again I am down nearly 100mm at the front! I:
40 point adjustment makes fine tuning a doddle (ignore the naysayers who think getting under your arches to adjust is a pain, it ain't no hardship IMHO) and the build quality is fantastic......A:

And for those concerned about the lack of cover over the shaft, the top seal is a scraper and the fact it's open discourages the build up of crud on the thing. Buy some! T:

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
Looking good there. Were they easy to fit? I'm looking at ordering a set at the end of the month. I'll be fitting them myself so as long as it's a straight swop I'm happy to do it. I hate getting kit that doesn't have the fitting kit supplied with the original purchase.

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Looking good there. Were they easy to fit? I'm looking at ordering a set at the end of the month. I'll be fitting them myself so as long as it's a straight swop I'm happy to do it. I hate getting kit that doesn't have the fitting kit supplied with the original purchase.
Straight swap mate, no fiddling about T:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts