VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys and Girls. Post here if you have an you ideas for locations for a meet, etc, all ,meets announced here as well.

Feel free to introduce yourself!

JOhn R

·
Registered
30 Posts
What about a meet at the b&q retail park just off jct 11 m4 head towards reading about half a mile in on the right has a hugh carpark and a mac d,st:

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
B&Q is a good location in Reading, evening or weekend meet?

I was also thinking about a meet somewhere different. I know it's currently cold, but what about somewhere like Windsor great park? Plenty of tea coffee and soup to keep us warm for a couple of hours on a Saturday sometime? If we get interest we could make it a real lunchtime meet each bringing something warm to eat/slurp a kind of mobile "potluck" gathering.

Other ideas welcome.

John r

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
B&Q is a good location in Reading, evening or weekend meet?

I was also thinking about a meet somewhere different. I know it's currently cold, but what about somewhere like Windsor great park? Plenty of tea coffee and soup to keep us warm for a couple of hours on a Saturday sometime? If we get interest we could make it a real lunchtime meet each bringing something warm to eat/slurp a kind of mobile "potluck" gathering.

Other ideas welcome.

John r
Probably not so good there on a weekend mate, gets a bit busy spesh if football or rugbys on!!!
Really can't think of any where in reading at the mo that has a nice big carpark an some where warm to sit :*

·
previously known as: BobbyT4
180 Posts
Any one up for a meet tonight they do a cruise every sunday at mc d reading gate retail park, think it would be awesome if we all rolled up in our t4s/t5s. Show them vans are where its at.

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
Right then, I hope you all had a good Christmas T:
Just to let you all know there's a little meet up going on over at the famous "H" cafe out near Oxford way this Sunday for a little fry up and a chit chat. Your all welcome to come along and if any one wants to come we can take a little cruise over T:
It's starting from 11.30-12ish and will prob be for a couple hours but obviously your welcome to leave when ever T:
If any ones interested let me know
Ajay *<:)>

·
Registered
6 Posts
Was a great first meet for us at the H Cafe everyone made us welcome, looking forward to a Berkshire meet soon :) is there a Berkshire Facebook group?

1 - 20 of 93 Posts