VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

81 - 93 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
597 Posts
Hi my wife Beverley sent a Facebook friend request last night, as I still haven't sort out my Facebook account.

Will have to get my daughter to sort it for me!

17/06/2013
Managed to reset my facebook account, and I think I have sent you a friend request to join your group. However as I am a social media numpty I may not have done any of this?

·
Registered
382 Posts
Evenin' folks!

Been away from the forum for a long while but picking up a new bus tomorrow :D
Only based up by cemetery junction so will do my best to get down TVP for a while on the 14th.
Be good to meet y'all - What time are you hooking up from & to?

If you see a very tall, blue 93 caravelle in the Reading area, with hairy man behind the wheel, that will probably be me.
The old pig needs beating with a lowering stick asap but I have a little welding to address underneath first, I think :eek:

Sam

·
Registered
237 Posts
Hi magoo2000, our next meet will be on July 14th at Thames valley park at the end of the A329m. It will be bring a picnic or BBQ, weather dependant of course, if poor weather we will cruise over to Woburn green.
If ur on Facebook join us at Berkshire transporters T:
The only one i know is the business park! Is this at the other end Bracknell way? Would love to finally say hi.

·
previously known as: BobbyT4
180 Posts
Adie if you follow the a329m from the motorway towards reading and just follow the 329m to the end at the roundabout follow road to the right and we will be parked up on the right hand side. Try putting Thames valley park drive on the sat nav. T:

Fingers crossed for the weather

·
previously known as: BobbyT4
180 Posts
Hi everyone, were having a midweek meet on Thursday 22nd at peacock farm in Bracknell at 1830, be good so see some new faces. :ILU:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Any one up for a meet tonight they do a cruise every sunday at mc d reading gate retail park, think it would be awesome if we all rolled up in our t4s/t5s. Show them vans are where its at.
Junction 12 next to Porsche! Massive empty car park and a mc Donald's !
Oh hi I'm new be good to have a bit if crack and find out a few but about my t4!?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Any one up for a meet tonight they do a cruise every sunday at mc d reading gate retail park, think it would be awesome if we all rolled up in our t4s/t5s. Show them vans are where its at.
Junction 12 next to Porsche! Massive empty car park and a mc Donald's !
Oh hi I'm new be good to have a bit if crack and find out a few but about my t4

Total fail ! Iv just seen how old this thread Is lol

·
Registered
1 Posts
Anyone on here from Berkshire keen to get a regular meet going?!

Recently bought T4 in the process of getting her to where I want her to be. Seen a few T4s around Reading but keen to meet and swap ideas!

Any responses would be greatly relieved!

Danny

·
Registered
58 Posts
Hi Danny

there are regular meets going. second Sunday and fourth Thursday although we are debating a change at the moment.
you can find us on fb under Berkshire transporters.

81 - 93 of 93 Posts