VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Full of Cr*p....
Discussion Starter #1
I assume if I post ENOUGH rants about this new layout....They'll either listen (read), do something about it....or ban me.
One way or the other.....this Forum is now one of the worst I have been on....and I've been on "here" for many years.:devilish::mad::eek::sleep::whistle::unsure::geek:馃槨馃が馃懣馃懝馃懞馃挬馃懢馃殣

That last STUPID smiley.....ME...driving off to another forum!

Want Electrics? Go Wildebus!
I'll tell you one thing .... if you think this forum layout is the one of the worst you have been on, then I guess you have not use many of the thousands and thousands of forums that Tapatalk took over and totally ruined with their 'enhancements' :(

When it comes to forums (and software in general) I really don't know why there is a need for seemingly constant refreshing and updating just for the sake of it, but I think this change was probably needed here as there was a change of platform. I am not keen on changes when I have got used to a layout but this one doesn't seem too bad actually and I'm happy to wait and see how it settles down.
(not sure what the complaints are about it being too bright either - I think it makes it nice and readable! (in "light" mode, that is. "dark" mode is horrible - but lots prefer it. Just shows you cannot possibly make everyone happy :) :( )

Registered
I'll tell you one thing .... if you think this forum layout is the one of the worst you have been on, then I guess you have not use many of the thousands and thousands of forums that Tapatalk took over and totally ruined with their 'enhancements' :(
+1, craptalk is a nightmare, although if youve ever used Yuku...............

bring back the old vBulletin(y)easy to use, ADMIN & Moderator friendly with easy fiddlin behind the scenes:cool:

Rich.

Registered
I assume if I post ENOUGH rants about this new layout....They'll either listen (read), do something about it....or ban me.
One way or the other.....this Forum is now one of the worst I have been on....and I've been on "here" for many years.:devilish::mad::eek::sleep::whistle::unsure::geek:馃槨馃が馃懣馃懝馃懞馃挬馃懢馃殣

That last STUPID smiley.....ME...driving off to another forum!
I don't like this new layout but the search facility works better. Always something to be glad about..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts