751 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Now sold

ALLOYS NOW SOLD

Genuine Audi A4 Avant Alloys.
7.5"X17"
5X112PCD.
ET45.

The alloys are in very good condition and are fitted with 235/45/17(97W) tyres with at least 3mm of tread on each.

*SOLD*

·
Registered
342 Posts
Could be very interested, as quite a newbie - I am assuming they are direct bolt ons to my 91 Caravelle, no probs...?
I'm really tied up this week though, if we go ahead, could I arrange to collect during the day, opposed to an evening?.....
Cheers.

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm really tied up this week though, if we go ahead, could I arrange to collect during the day, opposed to an evening?.....
Cheers.
Yes collection during the day is fine by me.
Or if you're stuck for time I could deliver them to you for an extra tenner?

·
Registered
342 Posts
Cheers, just weighing it up & whilst they are what I would love for my van, they are a bit out of my budget at the current time, just didnt want to waste your time. If I find a load of tenners stuffed down the back of the sofa, I'll give you a shout!:(

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cheers, just weighing it up & whilst they are what I would love for my van, they are a bit out of my budget at the current time, just didnt want to waste your time. If I find a load of tenners stuffed down the back of the sofa, I'll give you a shout!:(
Sorry but why ask if you could collect during the day if you couldn't afford them in the first place? :confused:

·
Registered
231 Posts
Sorry but why ask if you could collect during the day if you couldn't afford them in the first place? :confused:
Steady on there mate, he is a new member that is possibly doing his van up and circumstances / priorities may have changed, the lad/lass just showed interest so personally I would take it as a free bump bud, they are nice clean, cheap set of wheels and will sell to the right buyer without issue.

T:

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
he is a new member that is possibly doing his van up and circumstances / priorities may have changed,
What since 8am this morning when he asked if he bought them could he collect during the day?

I realise he's a new(ish) member and I don't mind questions regarding the alloys but asking about collection is,to me anyway,showing clear interest in buying them so why ask if the cash wasn't there to begin with? :*

barney11.....I'll check for you in the next hour to see if there's a load rating stamped into the alloys.
They are genuine Audi so they'll over engineered anyway.

I'll report back a.s.a.p.

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Any idea what the wheels load ratings are?
Cheers

I've just checked and sorry there's nothing stamped into the alloys that relate to the load rating....just the part number 4FO 601 025 AK

If it helps they were an option on A6 TDi Avants and they weigh in at roughly the same as a T4....probably more.

·
T4 Custom trailer maker
1,916 Posts
What since 8am this morning when he asked if he bought them could he collect during the day?

I realise he's a new(ish) member and I don't mind questions regarding the alloys but asking about collection is,to me anyway,showing clear interest in buying them so why ask if the cash wasn't there to begin with? :*

barney11.....I'll check for you in the next hour to see if there's a load rating stamped into the alloys.
They are genuine Audi so they'll over engineered anyway.

I'll report back a.s.a.p.

I agree, why ask if you dont have the money ? Whilst I enjoy the forum there are as with any forum a load of muppets who I think just like to reply to for sale threads etc even if they have no intention of buying.

Have a free bump on me though. They are a good price and coming off an A4 estate should have sufficiant load for a T4 day type van.
Are you open to offers around your price ?

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sorry but I'm sticking to the advertised price for the time being....if they don't sell by the end of the week I may budge slightly....but not by much.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Look, I'm really soory. I love the wheels & am sure theyre worth the asking price, I saw them & thought they looked the part, but having weighed up the old finances, later decided that they are a bit out of my budget. Perhaps I should have waited, but then risked the chance of them selling, if I could ultimately scratch together the funds. I was only finding out what the options were whilst I considered it further, didnt think that would offend anyone........:confused:

·
Registered
356 Posts
Look, I'm really soory. I love the wheels & am sure theyre worth the asking price, I saw them & thought they looked the part, but having weighed up the old finances, later decided that they are a bit out of my budget. Perhaps I should have waited, but then risked the chance of them selling, if I could ultimately scratch together the funds. I was only finding out what the options were whilst I considered it further, didnt think that would offend anyone........:confused:
Fair play buddy...don't worry about it - too many over sensitive types out there!!

You were only asking about options available so if that causes offence then people shouldn't sell their items on the forum!

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Fair play buddy...don't worry about it - too many over sensitive types out there!!

You were only asking about options available so if that causes offence then people shouldn't sell their items on the forum!
No...he asked about collecting the alloys as well.

You're obviously really good at skim reading seeing as you missed the 1st line of this advert on the 1st page...

ALLOYS NOW SOLD

Amazing!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.