VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Genuine BBS RX 18s on NEW rubber

*Post edited, wheels are RX not CH*

These wheels came with my new van, and now I've found some different wheels it's time to sell on.
They are genuine RXs not replicas which means they are lighter and far stronger quality items.
But, they do seem to have a fair few edge scuffs so if you're particular about that, I'd recommend a refurb.
No centre caps, but 2 do have Porsche "caps" on from previous owner.

The tyres, 2 are brand new, less than a month old, the other 2 are new but, as I mentioned I've just bought the van.
They all roll true and fine, my collection from Carlisle to Sheffield has proven so.
They are 235/45 18 XL

Bearing in mind there's nearly £400 of rubber here alone, the wheels, ready to bolt straight onto to your T4 are just £450.

Collection from Sheffield, or Worthing (with a slight delay, if Worthing) or you can arrange your own collection.

I need to move these on asap so am open to offers, poss px some T4 bits, (eberspacher for example) but cash preferred.

They're still on my van so ,....pics>

·
Registered
133 Posts
yeah used to have a set on my mk2 golf many years ago, bbs ch are the wheels you see on ebay, these are copies. genuine chs are a couple grand ..............google image bbs rx

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I do know that whatever these are they ARE genuine BBS.
I however do not know the exact drop on the van, it does have a KW lowering kit on with the yellow springs.

someone buy these wheels....:D

·
Registered
596 Posts
they look like BBS RC's, i had some on my beetle, i think golf anniversary had the 18's on them.

free bump T:

·
Registered
133 Posts
they are defo bbs rx, they are bbs at a good price. ive just bought rh porsche turbo cups otherwise i may have had them. someone will have them im sure

1 - 13 of 13 Posts