VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone out there know the VAG part numbers for the Genuine T5 side sliding windows and rail covers? (N/S and O/S)
I know there have been problems with these in the past, but I understand VW have sorted this out on later releases.

Any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Personally I doubt they have solved the issue. I still see new vans with leaking windows. Some do, some dont:confused:.
Oh how the plot thickens! Does anyone else do flush fitting windows other than VAG?

Thanks for responding.

·
Registered
311 Posts
latest part nos.

drivers..........7e0847712ae9b9.
passengers....7e0847757q9b9.

both of these are for the factory privacy glass.

I have a set of 4 trims and they all state
part no.........7h0 847 745 b 9b9

·
Registered
210 Posts
I had mine replaced under warranty with the modified seal design recently. After the heavy rain a week or so ago I find that one is fine but the other still leaks a bit. I suppose that's an improvement on both leaking a lot!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
latest part nos.

drivers..........7e0847712ae9b9.
passengers....7e0847757q9b9.

both of these are for the factory privacy glass.

I have a set of 4 trims and they all state
part no.........7h0 847 745 b 9b9
I had mine replaced under warranty with the modified seal design recently. After the heavy rain a week or so ago I find that one is fine but the other still leaks a bit. I suppose that's an improvement on both leaking a lot!
Many thanks for the info guys. What a nightmare about them leaking again. Could it be the fitting?

·
Registered
311 Posts
I know this is an old thread but I am desperate for the trims if Johnyo still has or any one else has them or even knows where I may get them??
hi. mine were not for sale. I mentioned that I had four to illustrate the fact that they all had the same part no. your local vw dealer can order them for you. T:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts