VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For Sale

One, as new un-marked, Genuine 15" Volkswagen alloy, standard spec for a Multivan I believe £70.

I had to buy this as an emergency replacement whilst on holiday in France last year and it cost considerably more than £70!

It has covered 2000 miles approx and it is unmarked see picture.

You can't get these from VW (I know I've tried!). It would make an ideal spare or replacement for a damaged rim.

I don't really want to post/courier this, so it's a pick up from Surrey or I am happy to take it to Lobbs at Easter for Mikeys Lazy Lobb 5.

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
A Monday bump for a poor lonely Multivan wheel. If you own a van, or know someone else who owns van with these wheels.
Then please consider giving a home to this poor, unfortunate, lonely but lovely alloy

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
I think it's had rather than has, I seem to remember Colese polluted him with Remotecs :(

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wednesday bump for a wheel all at sea. His mis-matched mates have gone to a new home. Even his steelie cousins have been upgraded.
Now he's left all alone, with beer his only companion.....

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well Ladies and Gentleman of the Forum this will be going on ebay tonight.

Where it will of course it will sell for far more than I have generously offered it to you......

Unless at the last moment someone steps up to re-home this loverly piece of VW wheel sculpture today :(

·
Premium Member
3,400 Posts
Stick this on french ebay Ahay, happen to know a dude that paid a lot of podge for this exact same alloy last summer in france! Free bump and hope it goes, if not we are cutting up to make a steering wheel :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts