VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have for sale the best full width bed you could fit to your T4.
This is a genuine factory fitted and therefore crash tested multivan bed.
Looks better and is more comfortable on long journeys than any other full width bed on the market.
Straight forward to install and effortless to operate for changing from seat to bed.
Its complete with all three headrests, rails, rear support frame, rear board and rear cusion.
In a nice blue/grey fabric.
In very gd condition.
Pics to be added once I have given it a quick valet.
You can pay £800 + for an upholstered full width aftermarket bed or get the real deal for less! Factory fitted vw quality and crash tested.
Located in Swansea
£650
Call Simon on 07929217361 or 01792 448891

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It will come up lovely will a good shampoo. I have an upholstery and carpet cleaner being delivered Monday so if its still here I will give it a good clean. Rear cusion has a removable cover so that can even be machine washed.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This one is now sold but I have another, exactly the same as this but it is missing the headrests and front panel. Headrests are easily obtained and the front panel can easily be made or maybe adapt a Caravelle one. Complete with the D brackets for the backrest. £600

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Dont miss out, they dont come up for sale often. And remember, no depreciation with these, look after it and its always worth what u paid if you sell it on.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Received a shiny new upholstery cleaner in the post today so this multivan bed will be given the once over tomorrow.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts