VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I am Christian from Münster/ Germany. I like reading this english forum, because there are many ideas and solutions by the english T5-community. There is this special "british van style", that is different from the German style of customization ;-) For example, there is nearly nobody riding his T5 with sidebars here in Germany.

I am a proud owner of a 2011 T5.2 California Comfortline, that I would like to show you. It is powered by the 180 HP BiTDI engine. I have customized and retrofitted a lot, such as a 2.000 Watts HiFi-System, the original rear camera system for my RNS 510, the multi function steering wheel and much more...

I am traveling with my girlfriend all over Europe with this silver dream. We have already visited the following countries during the last four years: NL, BE, LUX, F, A, I, DK, SWE, NOR (up to the north cape), FIN, GB (England and Scotland). This year we will visit Iceland and Faroe.

So, let me show you some pictures of my Cali...

Christian

·
Registered
745 Posts
Nice Cali T:

It's nice to see one being used so much too T:

I looked at going to Iceland and the Faroe Islands in my T5, but found the cost of the ferries I would need to use too high for me.

I would have to drive from Northern England to Denmark first too

1 - 3 of 3 Posts