VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw a German coloured T5 at Faslane naval base today, think it was a pre facelift, didn't get a good enough look. Looked great though. I'm sure they're on here just can't remember where I saw it.

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
Saw one here in Deutsche Farben that unfortunately had the sequence of the colors stacked wrong:no:GL:cheers UK Plates
Could it have been that one? :*

·
Registered
694 Posts
Saw one here in Deutsche Farben that unfortunately had the sequence of the colors stacked wrong:no:GL:cheers UK Plates
Could it have been that one? :*
LOL:LOL:

Reminds me of my "patriotic" neighbour who during the last World Cup erected a flag pole in his back garden and flew an Union Flag from it. I didn't have the heart to tell him it was upside down!! Probably made in China too...

Besides in a football tournament if his allegiance was towards England, he should really have been flying the Cross of St George, or at very least the three Plantagenet lions and Tudor rose...but I don't think he would have appreciated my interference.

I:

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
Nationalism

I was with a tanker in Houston harbour when the mate hoisted the "Starts&Stripes" upsidedown. As he was a true Ar*e, I informed him at daybreak on an open radiochanelI: Let me say it like this; The USCG fine was NOT 3-digit... :D

Good Point all the way ShaunT:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts