VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all I have been to get my tracking done on my 2001 lwb caravelle and they said they can't do it as it hasent got the original wheels, need to get it sorted as my front left tyres are being eaten :( does anyone know of anyone

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
well thats tosh,i recently had both my rod ends done and needed it tracking afterwards my local kwikfit checked it to be 18 degrees out and tracked it for 30 notes with alloy wheelsT:

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well thats tosh,i recently had both my rod ends done and needed it tracking afterwards my local kwikfit checked it to be 18 degrees out and tracked it for 30 notes with alloy wheelsT:
well thats strange it was a local Kwik Fit as well said they would make it worse and didn't want to risk it

·
Premium Member
1,678 Posts
try aline in dudley (near the castle) has done alignment on mine twice (once when lowered) and again 2trs later when i rebuilt front suspension. full 4wheel alignment inc camber / castor as required + you only pay for what needs adjusting..
google aline or a-line in dudley.. good outfit..who know T4's..

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
try aline in dudley (near the castle) has done alignment on mine twice (once when lowered) and again 2trs later when i rebuilt front suspension. full 4wheel alignment inc camber / castor as required + you only pay for what needs adjusting..
google aline or a-line in dudley.. good outfit..who know T4's..
Might try them as they can do all of it as i have had new ball joints and lower arm bushes so need it all check out thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.