VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All, slowly but surely I ve been turning my t4 into day van/camper for me and my lad when we go kayaking. Feel like I m getting somewhere with it now as I ve been doing it all myself at weekends and the odd evening weather and kids permitting!! Its taken alot longer than i d hoped, but heres a couple of very poor quality photos for you lot to have a gander at let me know what you think of my attempts. Yes i know my thumb is every photo! bloody useless at taking photos

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
Quality, mate. You should be well happy. Loving the round effect on the door. T:

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
cheers gaz4927, you cant see it in photos but the circles continue across the bottom cupboards as well, suppose to look like bubbles!!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Managed to get my wheel arch covered in today, been putting it off for ages as I had to take the bed out first!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Got bored! started with this

scribbled on it

now I have

A VW T4 Nerf aerial topper!!

And it whistles I:

·
Registered
596 Posts
Managed to get my wheel arch covered in today, been putting it off for ages as I had to take the bed out first!

Nice work fella T: that corner next to the rnr bed is crying out for a hole to be cut in to hold a nice cold beer :ILU:

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Today I m a happy man! finally got the cover on the rear door handle, much much swearing. I changed the gear linkage bushes and the alternator this week and this bloody cover was by far the hardest!!

·
Registered
724 Posts
Today I m a happy man! finally got the cover on the rear door handle, much much swearing. I changed the gear linkage bushes and the alternator this week and this bloody cover was by far the hardest!!]
Ha Ha yeah, mine never went back on....

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Bigyeti, if it falls off its staying off!!

Big thanks for all the positive comments, thought I might get a few 'not more [email protected]@dy carpet' comments. Getting some electrics in it this week so will post pics soon.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Sorted electric hook up, no fancy split charge or leisure battery just a small rcd board running a double socket with the outlet behind the fog light.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts