VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw you this morning and you waved.....and I ignored you I:. Not intentional but my mate was rabbiting on in my lug.
You were passing the Madingley bit. Sparkling van mate T:

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Saw you this morning and you waved.....and I ignored you I:. Not intentional but my mate was rabbiting on in my lug.
You were passing the Madingley bit. Sparkling van mate T:
LOL:

Either you were the bloke who didn't wave in the red van with bra on that i passed in my red van on the M11 this morning, OR the bloke in the red van was the bloke that waved at you?

and i just read "rabbiting on in my lug." as rubbing my leg LOL: had to re read ha ha (sorry)

·
Registered
1,677 Posts

was it moi Rasp: Actually, I don't think i was near Madingly, doh.

My van is much lighter red than in this pic, crappy camera phone.

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It must have been you Tom :ILU:
Mine's the one with the black bra. I couldn't see your wheels but your van shone out mate.
Looked like you just joined the M11 and were heading towards the Madingley bit.

I just saw you wave as you went past. My mates a Moroccan bloke who's hot headed about stuff and he was on one about something......I tend to switch off and rub my leg :D

What van do you have Pagan Flame, I might have seen you about. T4's tend to stick out round these parts.

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
I just used turtle wax tinted wax to make it red again as has already faded, so might have look shiney from that distance, just don't get too close it's full of little dinks and stone chips LOL:

Pagan Flame we are having a Cambridgeshire regional meet in September if you'd like to come, somehwher just off the A14 near Newmarket T:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts