VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can anyone let me know where and when a T5 owner from Stroud can meet to discuss conversions in Gloucestershire area
Thanks

·
Registered
281 Posts
Its your lucky day folks, theres 2 local meets! T:

One is at the Wheatstone inn at Barnwood Gloucester (GL4 3HR) next to the 10 pin bowling place. Its first wednesday of each month from 7.30ish, so the next one is this wednesday coming :cool:

The other is the last sunday of each month, and that is held at the Aviator pub which is at Staverton airport. So, handy as thats this weekend too! ;)

Everyone is welcome at both, they're mainly T4 and T5 meets but all are welcome aircooled and all. Theres even sometimes a diesel powered bay window at the wheatstone!! LOL:

:ILU:

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Great to hear of these
I am not able to come this Sunday or the next Wednesday as I am away, but will defiantly come the next Sunday meet
Adrian

·
Registered
224 Posts
hi just to let ppl know that the t4 t5 meet will still be at the wheatstone this wed from 7:30 as the local club is trying to make it there own club meeting and a few of us who have been going for 7 years dont want it to change thanks ..

·
Registered
4,018 Posts
So it's not at wainlodes? Or are there two? Don't care about club politics, want beer and vans

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi, sorry to go off on a bit of a tangent but are there any T4 folk in or around Gloucester who can assist me with fitting a side window?
Ta Muchly

·
Registered
757 Posts
Been an age since I came down to one of these. I may have to venture down once i'm home in March Grant. How's things????
All good here m8.Yea be good to see ya.Been a v long time think I saw u up the forest but not sure.Yep we should be starting the Wednesday meet again in March if not last Sunday of the mounth at the aviator.catch up soon bud

1 - 17 of 17 Posts