1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
We recently used the Go Outdoors guarantee to get a good deal on a new bbq.

We got a Weber 57cm One Touch Premium bbq for £116. Most places want £199.99 but B&Q are advertising them for £129 on their website.

We printed out a screen dump of the B&Q website and took it in to the Go Outdoors store and they honoured the gurantee no problem at all.

·
Registered
369 Posts
I had a 110Ah leisure battery from there for £53 after taking a price from Amazon printed out should have been £120 at one point and still is in some stockists.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Hi, please forgive my ignorance, being a newbie, but how does this fit on to the side of my t4 (mulivan)?.Are the fixings "intrusive"? i don't want to drill any holes, thanks Blacky

·
Registered
182 Posts
Hi, please forgive my ignorance, being a newbie, but how does this fit on to the side of my t4 (mulivan)?.Are the fixings "intrusive"? i don't want to drill any holes, thanks Blacky
There are many ways to fit them. The awning won't come with any fixings.
It will be edged with an awning bead. You have to decide how to to connect.
Personally I have fitted some awning c rail and use a figure of 8 strip and kador strap to attach.
Probably sounds confusing but there are Many threads on here to explain that helped me

·
Registered
44 Posts
Hi. Would you be able to get an item showing on your phone if it qualified for the discount and just show it to them or do you have to have a printout?

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
On your phone would be fine. They always verify the deal there and then on one of their computers....

·
Registered
345 Posts
so any of you used this awning yet looking at a new one for next year new baby in toe , looking at kayam but these look good like the idea of zip in ground sheet means if zipped up baby can't crawl out the tent with fly sheet doors dun up .

any reveiws would be great

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Outwell Country Road Awning

I got this drive away awning from Go Outdoors, should have been £342

http://www.gooutdoors.co.uk/outwell-country-road-touring-tent-p201088

Used this site for the price gurantee-

http://www.obelink.co.uk/awnings-canopies/camper-van-awnings/outwell-country-road.html

Got it for £210 from go outdoors using the price gurantee with a further 10% discount T:

Did the same with my berghaus jacket last year, works a treat!
Just checked the 'Go outdoors' site and they're now selling it for £199.

You've been robbed! LOL! [sorry, couldn't resist.] xx

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
so any of you used this awning yet looking at a new one for next year new baby in toe , looking at kayam but these look good like the idea of zip in ground sheet means if zipped up baby can't crawl out the tent with fly sheet doors dun up .

any reveiws would be great
I've used it once
Its a heavy bit of kit to hump around with you.
Takes a two to put up and by no means a "Quick Erect" tent
Seems strong and sturdy.
Kept us dry during typical lakes weather of constant rain.
I secured to the van using guide ropes up and over the van, would benefit from the attachment of some kind of rail system...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts