VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got offered some mk4 golf GTI wheels yesterday at the bargain price of £80 with really decent tyres on them. Great I thought, would look really good. Unfortunately went to see if they fitted before I bought them and the bolt holes were slightly out :( I would've thought they'd fit straight on as they are 5 stud VW wheels. Why do they have to be so akward :(

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
mk4 golfs are 5100pcd t4s are 5112 pcd mk5 golf wheels will fit though T: hope this helps

·
Banned
2,437 Posts
I got offered some mk4 golf GTI wheels yesterday at the bargain price of £80 with really decent tyres on them. Great I thought, would look really good. Unfortunately went to see if they fitted before I bought them and the bolt holes were slightly out :( I would've thought they'd fit straight on as they are 5 stud VW wheels. Why do they have to be so akward :(
what are they like im only in bristol and have a golf mk4

might be interested

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
what are they like im only in bristol and have a golf mk4

might be interested
They're in quite good nic, could do with a little bit of work on them. The guy's called jamie, here's his number- 07510270702. hope thats some help and hopefully he hasn't sold them yet T:

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
mk4 golfs are 5100pcd t4s are 5112 pcd mk5 golf wheels will fit though T: hope this helps
Cheers man, bit of a bummer:( I wasn't even looking for a new set of wheels, just thought it was too good of an offer to pass by. Would the golf wheels be load rated to a van spec anyway?

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
they wont be load rated but if they are gen vw wheels they would be ok cause they will be a good build quality T:T:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts