VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ol time rodder and long time friend of mine Bob Jefferies turned up yesterday desperate for some number plates for his that day registered 49' Chevy truck, today he turned up with the truck after a 2 1/2 year build, starting with a stock as a rock sky high truck, ending up with a 350 V8, tri powered and air bagged truck, one pick shows the brand new but rubbed out sign writing, another with the bags laying the truck a fag packet off of the floor, and my favourite with the back side way down low and the front up high pan dragger style..............................................so wish i still had mine.............

[

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
a friend of mine has one for sale (coltech classics )he has put a for transit engine in his so its usable too air brushed rust paint job i think its for sale on pistonheads.com around £7000

·
Registered
4,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
a friend of mine has one for sale (coltech classics )he has put a for transit engine in his so its usable too air brushed rust paint job i think its for sale on pistonheads.com around £7000
thats sold now bud, nice truck, great suspension, but the tranny motorI:gotta be a eight, but i would'nt of said no if it was on my drive, nice chop too

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
thats sold now bud, nice truck, great suspension, but the tranny motorI:gotta be a eight, but i would'nt of said no if it was on my drive, nice chop too
yep i agree v8 all the way i think he was useing it as a daily runaround for a while hense the diesle T:

·
Premium Member
6,095 Posts
I want...I want..great looking truck any one want to buy a model A coupe T:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts