VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I bought my van it had huge 18"s on it which caused major problems with the rear arches etc, I've now gone back to steelies, and tbh, they don't really work well as it looks like something out of noddy land with them on lol
So my question is this? I know that wheels off certain VW's and Audi's fit okay, but I don't want super wide or large diameter ones just some that will look cool and not cause me problems, what are the recommendations please?

Thanks

·
Registered
266 Posts
Hi,

Not sure for a guide for new wheels but am despratly after a set of standard wheels to replace the alloys on my van (Insurance problem) Will you be selling your standards any time soon? where abouts in north wales are you?

currently on audi alloys not sure which ones and thy are a little scruffy to be honest

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If the Audi Alloys are basically sound, I can probably do a deal with you and get the refurbed as long as they fit without any arch rubbing etc. Got any pics?

·
Registered
266 Posts
Am away with work today but dad is sending me a picture to my phone is you want to pm a mobile number i can forward on the picture.

Where are you in north wales if you are close to chester you are welcome to go and have a look to see if they are any good for you.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts