VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
796 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today out of the blue wifey decided she was going to have "a go" at driving the van:eek:and to be honest she did pretty good, was smiling like a loon:D and trying to find her friends to do a bit of posing..Now i,m fairly sure this is a good thing with regards to me being able to have a drink at the weekends away,meets and shows etc but she is now talking about taking the van instead of her car to work. Have i made a bit of a mistake or is it still all good, i`m thinking good:DI:

·
Registered
423 Posts
Act in hast, repent at leisure, springs to mind , T:

My miss's drives mine , only took her 3years and 7trys to pass her test :eek:

And look at my Alloys, there fine!!

when she started driving i did fit parking sensors I must admin :), seem'ed wise at the time

·
BMW? You gotta be serious!
13,223 Posts
I won't let my wife drive the kombi and it's not even mine LOL:

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Letting the wife drive the van while i'm with her is O.K.
Letting her drive it alone....No No :no Some things mean more to a man than a woman I:

·
Registered
378 Posts
my wife will drive anything! she's drove all my transits including my tipper without any probs and prefers driving my T4 rather than my beemer!!!! and the worst thing about it she gets better mpg than me out of them both!!! T:

·
Registered
6,007 Posts
Depends. What's her driving like? Has she damaged her cars in the past with daft mistakes?
If so, then NO.
If she is a good driver, then yes, why not?

Gender should not be an issue, driving ability is.

·
Registered
585 Posts
I dont have this problem, my mrs cant reach the pedals LOL:LOL: shhhhh dont tell her the seat moves forward I:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts