VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

61 - 80 of 113 Posts

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter #63
Hi Stu. I will get some more pics.
Had to crack on today To fit small skylight above what will be kitchen area. First saturday with no rain this year. Yeah got roof rack and ladder on back, going swamper look again.

·
Registered
8,802 Posts
You found a big hole .....are you sure its not a sprinter ? :ROFLMAO: .
Yeah weather hasnt been great up until now , lets hope we're just getting in all out the way early in the year so the rest can be long and hot . :cool:?
  • Yeah come on Smarty lets see what you've been upto....:geek:?.

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
You found a big hole .....are you sure its not a sprinter ? :ROFLMAO: .
Yeah weather hasnt been great up until now , lets hope we're just getting in all out the way early in the year so the rest can be long and hot . :cool:?
  • Yeah come on Smarty lets see what you've been upto....:geek:?.
Hi B&T. Sorry I didn’t get back to you when you were parked up near me. I was away for the weekend.
i will get some pics up but you don’t really want to see floor, wiring and insulation. Do you?

·
Registered
523 Posts
It's starting to look cosy
What size timber did you use and how thick is the king span
"It's only the help that matters"

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter #76
It's starting to look cosy
What size timber did you use and how thick is the king span
"It's only the help that matters"
The Kingspan I used , 25mm on the floor, 50mm on ceiling. Used a mixture of both on some of the sides. Also used 100mm recycled plastic bottles insulation. I’m so glad that job is finished.

·
Registered
523 Posts
Smarty , pduk thanks for the reply I had never thought about ply but when you think about it it bends to the contours better than timber also smarty never seen the jig before and it makes a good job a good bit of advice keep up the good work
" It's only the love that matters"

61 - 80 of 113 Posts