VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all, I have a few parts for sale

1. Short nose debadged grill, proper one, not home made SOLD

2. Short nose headlamps (ns and os has a broken clip but easily repaired) FREE TO GOOD HOME COLLECTION ONLY

3. Short nose candy white bonnet, good condition, minor stonechips, tiny dent (hardly visible) SOLD

4. Short nose candy white front bumper, scuff down one side, needs painting SOLD

5. Short nose lower metal grille panel - average condition, looks ok SOLD

6. Short nose front panel and slam panel - offers

7. Roof bars - see pics below, proper T4 ones £80 POSTED - BEST ROOF BARS AVAILABLE BY FAR

8. 17" alloy wheels - 225/45/17 tyres, fronts are on limit, rears are only a few months old. Recently refurbished, no scuffs, satin black VGC - see pics below £250

9. Rear wiper motor/arm complete SOLD

10. Short nose radiator, no damage £20

11. Short nose clear indicators SOLD

·
Registered
4,220 Posts
Hi Jay il have the Bumper and the badgeless grill please Mate
If your coming to Lakeside meet il get them off ya there T:
Also have the clear indicators

·
Registered
3,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi all

I'm upto my eyeballs in body filler at the moment so have to be quick, grille and lower panel are sold, the rest goes to whoever asked first, will contact you all individually asap

Cheers

jay

·
Registered
3,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi, have sent PMs to those people who called first dibs:D If you called second dibs I'll let you know if anything changes

Parts sold (pending payment)

Grille and lower exterior front panel
Indicators
Front bumper
Bonnet

AM OPEN TO OFFERS ON ALL THE OTHER STUFF, NEVER KNOW, MAY GET A BARGAIN!!!!

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
if the bumpers and debadged grill fall through I'l have them, pm me please man

·
Registered
103 Posts
Can I have more info on the wheels and tyres mate. Any idea what load rating they are. And what the tyres are. Are they the wheels in the pics?

Jon

·
Registered
3,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Hi:D

Grille and front metal panel have been sold
Wiper motor has been sold
Front bumper has been sold
Clear indicators have been sold
Bonnet has been sold

Rhinochaser has first dibs on the wheels - I will try and sort these out asap

The roofbars are still for sale, someone did PM me but I deleted all my PMs by mistakeI: They are White, aluminium, 2m long and I will sell for £80 posted to your door.

The roof bars fit by bolting through the roof, I had mine bolted in the gutter so you couldn't see the bolts and they fit the T4 perfectly

If someone wants to collect them they can have the headlamps for free, both have a broken white adjuster clip/plastic thing broken but I'm well informed can easily be repaired using a nut and a couple of washers.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts