VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got back from Goodwood after winning tickets for the Friday, took my son and a mate and had a great time, Jesse James (from westcoast choppers) was there in his baja beast, aswell as the pikes peak quattro and lots more, so much going on couldn't see it all in one day. My son was well made up, sitting in brand new Jags and seeing f1 cars in the flesh. Peter Fonda was there riding 'captain america' up the hill while Steppenwolf was playing over the P.A. Awesome :D Must be a recession on though as there were only 2 bugatti veyrons there this year.

·
Registered
3,351 Posts
went a few years back for the whole 3 days!! Mega bucks but gave the chance to crawl over lots of vehicles at leisure..

if you have a lot of dosh to burn over a weekend its well worth it..T:

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I agree it's not cheap, but last year one of my friends treated me to the whole 3 days after he inherited some money and this year I won tickets!! If I didn't have the volvo running on lpg I couldn't afford to travel down for a day as it's nearly 700mile round trip but it's a great roadtrip that my son will remember for life and that is priceless(I remember drooling over Aston Martin V8 vantages and talking to Graham Hill at the London Motorshow) There was apparently nearly 300 million quids worth of cars there this year :eek:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts