VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Sorry to hear that fella:(
Is the site work going quiet as I was thinking of going back on. Bricklayer.

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
If the property rental market is good in your area and I take it you are Gas Safe registered, get yourself doing repairs and landlord certificates. All my local engineers are flat out all the time, and on good money T: Good luck fella

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Sorry to here that mate, good idea to go to estate agents as that's what a friend of mine done and he can't keep up;) I got made redundant a few months ago and I've decided to go self employed, went to alot of contacts from old firm and it's working out alright so every cloud as a sliver lining and good luck:)

·
Registered
188 Posts
i was sacked /laid off by text, after i ended up in hospital for 30 hrs wired to a heart machine, as i have heart disease.
my boss didnt even pay me a visit, just a text..
so now im on the sick until the op to put it right..and all that at the age of 44..chin up chap..its got ta get betterT:

·
Banned
10,255 Posts
i was sacked /laid off by text, after i ended up in hospital for 30 hrs wired to a heart machine, as i have heart disease.
my boss didnt even pay me a visit, just a text..
so now im on the sick until the op to put it right..and all that at the age of 44..chin up chap..its got ta get betterT:
Good luck bud, whichever way you look at it that an absolutely dreadful way to be treated, wish you a speedy recovery :) T:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts