VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive only got 12 mushroom bolts for 3 single middle row T4 seats ..
So i need the under floor brackets and washer that go's with the mushroom bolts ..

If any one can help me with these please pm me or txt or call me on

Azim 07876688286

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Someone must be braking a caravelle or got some lying around ?..

Will take mushroom bolts plus the other bits ...

·
Registered
2,272 Posts
I think you've got the most important bits already.

Don't know what the bolts are like that the mushrooms go on to but could you get your hands on one and mock one up/

Washers are generally available at motorfactors, Screwfix, Amazon etc.

·
Registered
770 Posts
Ive only got 12 mushroom bolts for 3 single middle row T4 seats ..
So i need the under floor brackets and washer that go's with the mushroom bolts ..

If any one can help me with these please pm me or txt or call me on

Azim 07876688286
Just get them from VW, they're not that dear. Its just a rectangular plate with nut welded on but better to have genuine parts for this kind of thing in my opinion.

·
Registered
748 Posts
As Bullet 350 says, give VW a call and get them from there - yes they are just plates with bolts welded to them (so perhaps a bit pricey) but they are important and thats what I did...

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Stealers want £5 plus vat each ...

suppose if no one has any spare , i could fabricate some...

Can anyone tell me how thick the flat plate is ?.

·
Banned
10,255 Posts
Stealers want £5 plus vat each ...

suppose if no one has any spare , i could fabricate some...

Can anyone tell me how thick the flat plate is ?.
Cheap if it means your seats (and passengers ) stay put in the event of a crash I:

·
Registered
38 Posts
If you could what are the part numbers for the items pictured buddy as I'm after the same thing only seen a slightly different design from VW direct and want to make sure I get the right ones

Mines a swb panel van

·
Registered
38 Posts
Sorry its an 02 swb panel van if that make a difference as the sealers weren't very forthcoming with help and said there are a few different ones for different models

·
Registered
770 Posts
If you could what are the part numbers for the items pictured buddy as I'm after the same thing only seen a slightly different design from VW direct and want to make sure I get the right ones

Mines a swb panel van
I purchased a slightly different design from VW for my T4 seats (in the back of my T5), they were chunkier looking. But at the the end of the day the bolts will be same size. This thread may help.

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
I used 50mm x 50mm 6mm plate, loads beavier and stronger than the maindealer option and easy to get hold of, pretty sure i have four pieces here.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts