VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
picked it up yesterday from portsmouth and drove it back 250 miles at a flat out speed of 60 dropping down to 40 on hills !!!
does not seem to de boosting up any ideas?:eek:

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
picked it up yesterday from portsmouth and drove it back 250 miles at a flat out speed of 60 dropping down to 40 on hills !!!
does not seem to de boosting up any ideas?:eek:
sounds poorly-as stated get the vagcom on it and see what's occuring I:

·
Registered
332 Posts
i will get it pluged in tomoz to see whats up with it
i just feels like there is no pedal at all :confused:
hi mate,when you say there is no pedal,are you meaning there is not much travel on the pedal.if the van has been a rental or fleet van in the past, a fav trick was to turn out the plastic bolt on the floor under the throttle pedal to reduce speed.then cover it with a carpet. long shot but maybe worth a look.all the best Joe :)

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
new temp sensor fitted and its all good newsT:
next job is to clean the egr out and give the van a good going over befor the bodywork starts:ILU:

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
what a mess!!! i am covered in soot lol next job is the belts but i am getting my pal at rsr autotech to do them as i dont have the time to try this
i have the side windows on order and have a set of vito steel wheels that i am going to have banded next on the list is shock's and springs then its paint time T:

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
few things done to my vanT:all belts done,pipercross air filter put in ,oil change and filters done,egr blanking done,new glow plugs and recon injectors(with a bit of an upgrade) nice intercooler fitted and Turbo rebuilt,few other bits just to make sure my enging is all fine.
now for the repaintA: had a good long think about the colour and i have gone for a nice retro colour that i think works well on a big flat box
pic's to follow soon:ILU:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts