VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
looking how low that is I think that's going to cause more damage to your front spoiler than having the other wheels back on!!

how low now at the front? just think of all that lovely slushy gritting show that front plow you have there is going to see in the next few weeks! :eek:

·
Registered
63 Posts
Looks gd but the newer style steelies look better ! jus to let everyone know im selling new sets with winter tyres on cheap in the classified trader parts section T:

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Just out of interest guys........ do you all notice a difference in the level of road noise being less when you go back to your steels, rather than your alloys?
I have been told by a few, that as soon as you fit alloys, the noise level increases heck of a lot, but having not got any yet i cant judge.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Just out of interest guys........ do you all notice a difference in the level of road noise being less when you go back to your steels, rather than your alloys?
I have been told by a few, that as soon as you fit alloys, the noise level increases heck of a lot, but having not got any yet i cant judge.
I fitted my winter steels and they are slightly noisier than my alloys,

both are standard 16s, the steels with dunlop sp lt60 winter tyres, and the miyata alloys with hankooks

I would have thought that the tyres would make more difference than the wheels

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
My winters are on and tbh didnt notice any extra noise but i am wondering why I fitted them.

No Snow or icy mornings. work well in muddy fields though!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts