VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
476 Posts
If you have read my last threads about the F***** who has been cutting my coax and keyed my van, well last week I installed cctv cameras and guess what at 6.28am Saturday we had a visitor !!!
When the police catch him I will post up the full vids, I cannot show his face yet but we and the police have a very clear picture of it.

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
He has a very distinctive face that I would recognise if I saw him and the police said the same, The cameras were off e-bay chinese jobbies £250 for 4xcams and a 500gb DVR,

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Lets hope he gets more than just a "telling off" from the police. Keyed your van :eek::eek::eek:

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I guess the problem is proving he keyed the van, glad you caught the guy! Neighbours; who'd have em!
I have him chopping up my coax on cam as for the van I don't think for one minute he has finished otherwise he wouldn't keep coming back and the van is an easy target. :(

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
So whats the plan? lie in wait till he gets the van again. You have to wonder when it would all end if you didn't catch him?
I dunno when it will end! when he's caught by the police I suppose but it has taken it's toll my missus is scared stiff and really upset she won't go into the garden after dusk and keeps the back door locked all the time, and after she saw the video she wants to move :(

If I have to sleep in the van then I will.

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
Looks like the CCTV system was a good investment.

After my white van vanished off my drive, I went out and bought a similar system to yours. Cameras looking all over my new van.

Unfortunately they didn't stop a Merc Sprinter running in the back while I was driving it I:

1 - 20 of 52 Posts