VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all i have just bought a set of 20" rr supercharged wheels today and they have gone into the spray shop for a refurb.
Any ideas on what colour? i have a black kombi, would graphite grey look ok or should i stick to the standard grey colour?????
:*

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Standard grey/silver.I quite liked the idea of gun metal grey i'm just hoping i wont be dissapointed..:*

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
They did and i said silver if you dont hear from me as i was a bit unsure if grey would look ok. I dropped them off thursday night thinking i could just call him today and give him a change of plan, but being a mate put mine as priority and they was finnished by lunchtime.:eek:

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Sorry to jump in on this thread I: but just got RR sport aloys on my van, two need referbing, so I am thinking about having mine done, and having a colour change, as they are in bright silver wich is a bit in your face. Im thinking either a light grey as the vans grey?? Black?? Or a chrome look alike that my mate would powdercote them in? Just wondered what you guys would recomend.? :* ?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts