VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hallo Gents!

I have added myself to Your great forum as I found a significat amount of most interesting information on here.
As You can see I am no native to Your Island :) as I reside in Germany. I have however previously both lived & worked in the UK (among others). My spanish inspired Nick reweals my proffesional marine backgrund.
I am currently not a T-model owner myself, allthoug I am the "technical godfather" of a 2001 Tdi Caravelle
I have previously owned T3 & a significant number of Audi S & RS models along with a number of different Range Rovers.
I do consider myself to be an absolute fuelhead T:

I am currently very much considering a T4 and/or a T5
Having been around 4x4 since the age of 9 (growing up in the darkest of Africa) I absolutely embrace Mr Walter Röhrl famous words " A car without 4x4 is a compromise, a bad compromise!"

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
MoinMoin as the natives in Hamburg would say:cool:
Many thanks all around T:
I am located abt 40 cliks south-east of HH Citycenter, "NATO South" right on the Elbe riverside
Not too far from where they used to keep the barbed wire:ILU:

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi, many thanks for making me welcome in Your fine forumT:
Oh YessA:
You might have mixed views with reference to the Reeperbahn, but for sure its is a really great place to party in every aspect of the word.
It has furthermore been tidyed substancially, the effect from certain Biker-clubs (I am not mentioning names) has been very positive. A:A:

And for fellow fuelheads; Sit down on a sidewalk cafè a late weekend summernight, enjoy a cold brew & watch all those high end automobiles that cruise up & down A:

·
Registered
634 Posts
Hallo Gents!

I have added myself to Your great forum as I found a significat amount of most interesting information on here.
As You can see I am no native to Your Island :) as I reside in Germany. I have however previously both lived & worked in the UK (among others). My spanish inspired Nick reweals my proffesional marine backgrund.
I am currently not a T-model owner myself, allthoug I am the "technical godfather" of a 2001 Tdi Caravelle
I have previously owned T3 & a significant number of Audi S & RS models along with a number of different Range Rovers.
I do consider myself to be an absolute fuelhead T:

I am currently very much considering a T4 and/or a T5
Having been around 4x4 since the age of 9 (growing up in the darkest of Africa) I absolutely embrace Mr Walter Röhrl famous words " A car without 4x4 is a compromise, a bad compromise!"
guten tag! frohliche weinachten aus gross brittanian, und wo wohnen sie in deutchland? gruss carl t4 fahrer..*<:)>

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
So, Ladies & Gents!

Where to start?
I ahve been away... for quite some time.
Life hasen`t dealt me the best cards lately. I will not go on & Bit*h about it, as it will definately not change one single thing.
I needed to concentrate on other way more pressing matters than this forum. Those of you who have been nech deep in much as some time in your life will know what I am on about.

Anyhow, things seem to have a small glimmer of hope at the horizon. Possibly letting me be able to enjoy nicer things in life & being able to socialize on here among others.Some very few of you on here have stayed somewhat in touch & I truely appreciate that.
As I replied to in another thread just know, I can & will help whenever I can & time permittes. Feel free to hit me by PM should there be a need.
An as for those who have shouted "Finally, happy to see the naging KNUT gone..." Sorry, unless spesifically told so I do intend to come back.

Cheers
Peter

1 - 13 of 13 Posts