VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings everyone. Now you have read the title and spat out your coffee, how many of you are checking to see if your pride and joy is still on its wheels or left on a lovely pile of bricks? lol. (actually, i believe the local wheel thieves leave your vehicles on beautifully designed block paving now since they went up market)

Please stay with me on this. I go all around the houses when I join forums.
If any of you have had the honour or pleasure of either meeting me or reading my long winded ebay ads then you will be aware that I am probably the worlds greatest walking Insomnia cure. I advise you now to put down any hot drinks whilst you read this just in case you drift into a sleep induced coma at my witterings.

I did the hello bit on another part of the forum so if you can be bothered, have a read. I could repost it but as you may well have found out by now, its long winded.

I'm looking for a T4 Camper. I don't know anything about them other than the bits of info i'm picking up daily.
Ok, thats not entirely true (but I am from Liverpool and,"true" isn't a word associated with our vocabulary)

I'm going to ask loads of questions so if you can stay awake and can be bothered then feel free to help me. I know the daftest question is the one I don't ask and im not shy or afraid to look stupid.

Anyway. I'll ask away later on. Its time to go and let my Parole officer know I haven't jumped Bail.. I:

Jonny.

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
hey there buddy welcome to the forum T:

Auto traders as good as anywhere to start, I've just had to do it, go through write down all the vans you like then ring and see if there still for sale then cross off the ones that are sold or are not what you want. Keep your record of van's you've rung up for coz vans stay on trader when there sold.

Then just keep checking, good vans don't last more than a day or so. I was lucky with mine went to Watford today from Stoke to look at one, that i missed out on by 5 mins :( went to the library to have another look saw one that went on yesterday, went to look at it as it was only 30 miles away hey presto i have a new van :D you need a little luck and be prepared to travel, if you find one on your doorstep i'll go half's with you on putting some numbers on the lottery :ILU:

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
t4 velle on auto trader £875 2.5 petrol .I:

·
Registered
2,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just been scouring the trader pages and its true what you say. They are all miles away.
I didn't find the cheap and cheerful Velle though. (hey, i'm learning the lang)

I do have my eye on one on this site so goin to do a bit more homework before I commit.

I read all about the Green Gecko earlier. I feel for you.

·
Registered
588 Posts
I ended up at Salisbury for my T5. Doesnt seem to be many in this area, more chance of finding rocking horse S:*t :ILU:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts