VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

Does anyone know where you can get the standard hard wearing auto carpet from on a roll. Im soon going to be making a false floor / storage area in the back of the van so I can keep my bits & bobs boxes out of the way & still have a large flat carpeted area on top for other stuff (like errhum..shopping :dunno: ). Van would also look empty if any pikey types happened along & looked in as all windows are fairly dark tint.

Ta Much,

Warren

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
Try t4 world
Free postage for members too -

HERE

07984 003040 / 07740 197795

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cheers Mate,

But couldn't get their website to open up properly? I'll give em a bell.

Cheers,

Warren

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Be happy to help. Website seems to be a bit tricky lately but I'm on it. It needs some attention for sure.

See here for ebay ad or feel free to give me a buzz or pm.

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Hi mate

just looked on ebay at ya carpet prices seem very good with 8 cans of high temp glue inc T:,,,iam not at the carpet stage just at the mo "But Soon" so think i will be buying from you fella:),,if i send you my address could i have a sampleT:thanks

all the best Rick

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Of course - pm me your address and I will get the samples off to you.

When you come round to doing it - don't forget I'm only on the end of the phone if you need any help or advice T:

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
Also have a look at megavanmats.

I got my supplies from there a couple of weeks ago including a brilliant cab mat with the forum logo embroidered on it for £23.

·
Premium Member
30,977 Posts
Be happy to help. Website seems to be a bit tricky lately but I'm on it. It needs some attention for sure.

See here for ebay ad or feel free to give me a buzz or pm.
£99 all in, I'll give you a shout aswell when I'm ready. Already got 100mm accoustic insulation so just got to get my mdf and scribe it in.

Cheers:ILU:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts