VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Also fitted some caravelle door cards to the sliding doors with the blinds...

How did you finish the door cards for your sliding doors where they meet the door pillars? Do you have a picture of them fitted? I bought caravelle door cards for my twin slider but ended up taking them off again as I didn't like how they finished against the door pillar, I had just assumed that there should of been cover plates with mine that I didn't get with my ebay purchase so they are sitting in the garage gathering dust.

Ped:D

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Hi Ped

Sorry only just seen your message on here.. photobucket for some reason has blocked my account from sharing photos :mad: so might try and do a direct attachment in the morn to show how mine are fitted.. was already carpeted inside but the cards look fair neat.. suspect you have something missing??

Stu

·
Registered
14 Posts
Cheers Stu I'd appreciate that :)

I've held off carpeting the interior of mine due to a leaky window, it only leaks occasionally in the heaviest of down pours but thats still enough to stop me carpeting it - which is annoying in itself as the carpet clue and ply lining kit has been sitting in my garage since last year :)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Cheers bud I'll take another look tonight at everything I've got with my ones - looking at your picture it looks like I have been trying to fit the top section of the windows in the wrong place:eek:

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
MegaPeg - hopefully you managed yours? Is yours originally a kombi? Mine is and I had to remove some of the black trim around the windows for the upper trim to fit... quite a few fiddly clips too!!

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Aah phone... sorry Megaped more like!! ��

Freshly cleaned before the weekend of torrential rain...

·
Registered
95 Posts
Stu, That van looks mint!!
I have a new T6 ordered in grey, and would love to replicate that front end.
What kit have you stuck on the front end?
Is that just the normal sportline bumper, or do you have extra chrome strips in the grill?, I am not sure exactly what mine will come like standard?

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Ah thanks cappo455

Sure you know this is a t5.1 rather than a t6.. sportline bumper, drl's, fog lights, JPL front splitter, silver trim on lower grill and then a mesh on the front of that.. upper grill always had the chrome trim bits on... T6 is quite a bit different front end

Great colour and always look clean even when not!!

Sporting new headlights now after terrible experience with old

[/url]Untitled by Stuart, on Flickr[/IMG]

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
Out of interest who were your old headlights from ?
Travelin-Lite... Granted Elliott tried his best with the manufacture (lens peel on both headlights) and the were awful light output to be honest ;-/ ideal world would have preferred not to have to pay twice on 2 sets of headlight in 18months

Cross fingers these last longer!!??

·
Registered
621 Posts
Travelin-Lite... Granted Elliott tried his best with the manufacture (lens peel on both headlights) and the were awful light output to be honest ;-/ ideal world would have preferred not to have to pay twice on 2 sets of headlight in 18months

Cross fingers these last longer!!??
you van looks immense, i love the grey with the gloss black accents! however, chrome side bars and roof rails? surely they've got to go black!

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
Haha.. I was looking to get the side bars carbon wrapped by a very good company! Just got to find 500notes to do it.. looked immense on a t6 that had the same done 😉

21 - 40 of 41 Posts