VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

21 - 40 of 264 Posts

·
Premium Member
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #30 (Edited)
Tonight's update

Finished off carpeting around sliding door, last big bit of carpeting, just a few little finishing touches to do T:

Refitted door panel

My new wind deflectors arrived so fitted them

New curtains have arrived from veedub transporters, no instructions, and there slightly different to guide on forum so it's a bit trial and error, managed to fit rails on one side before running out of daylight

Has any fitted curtains to sliding door ? How did you fit the rail around the door pin?

Was hoping not to have to cut it :(

·
Premium Member
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Finished off side window curtains

Kit comes with handy buttons poppers to fix curtains to side wall

Then started sliding door, had to cut rail to fit round door pin

New central locking and alarm kits arrived had a quick look at instructions, wish I hadn't it's going to give me nightmares!!

·
Registered
14 Posts
So this is why you've no drinkin money for Sunday lol!!
Lookin good tho man, swivel seats are great eh, opens up the whole area into a nice living space.
How much were the curtains?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Vans looking sweet mate, very tidy job flooring looks nice, can't wait for some of my stuff to come to get started, need to source some swivels bases at a decent price.

·
Premium Member
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
So this is why you've no drinkin money for Sunday lol!!
Lookin good tho man, swivel seats are great eh, opens up the whole area into a nice living space.
How much were the curtains?
£40 a side from veedubtransporters

More than my livingroom curtains lol

·
Premium Member
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
Vans looking sweet mate, very tidy job flooring looks nice, can't wait for some of my stuff to come to get started, need to source some swivels bases at a decent price.
Got mines from eBay
http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/191289947768 has a built in safe but they do normal ones to

Well made and quick delivery

Good price for being a full unit

21 - 40 of 264 Posts