VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi, got some parts for sale:

Random Intercooler pipes - from VW 1.9 Golf Tdi - left over from fitting my intercooler, 50mm, may be useful?
£10 posted

Thermo mats - home made. I've used these on 3 trips and they work great, keep van warm in cold and cool in the hot. Edged with heavy duty tape, fitted using suckers. Selling as I now have Multivan curtains. 8 pieces in total for full window van (ie front cab x 3, rear sliders x 2, rear quarter x 2, rear window).
These work, bargain!!
£15 posted

Thankyou very muchleysT:

·
Registered
3,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
PM me your address, can do bank transfer, cheque, Paypal but it will be an extra £3 for stereo as they are robbing barstewardsI:

Or pick up from Basildon or maybe the Lakeside meets

Jay

·
Registered
92 Posts
PM me your address, can do bank transfer, cheque, Paypal but it will be an extra £3 for stereo as they are robbing barstewardsI:

Or pick up from Basildon or maybe the Lakeside meets

Jay

PAY Pal mate whats you email address and will send you the money with delivery address

cheers Stu

·
Registered
3,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Pics of the thermomats from the inside with standard VW rear quarter windows and Caravele sliders. Please note there is a small cutout in the corner for a catch as they were originally made for different windows, but still fir the Caravelle ones no problemT:

·
Registered
3,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
pm sent. money paid via paypal for screens. cheers jay
Haven't recieved any funds? Only have payment for the stereo and grille.

STILL FOR SALE

INTERCOOLER PIPES

THERMO MATS

Cheers

Jay

1 - 20 of 25 Posts