VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi is castrol GTX 15 40 any good for 2.5 tdi T4 as adsa has it for £10 ,,4 lites 5O1 AND 505 SPEC:)

·
Registered
56 Posts
I honestly thought that 10w 40 is the recommended oil. I hope so because I've only had my velle a couple of months and thats what I've topped up with.

·
Registered
2,272 Posts
Asda has various grades of the GTX at £10 for 4 litres, (only £24.99 in Halfrauds).

Never hear of Misterton, and a whole lot of other places, but there are two apparently, one in Notts and one in Somerset.

·
Registered
2,272 Posts
An Englishman argued with me that Boston Spa was in Lincs, but I maintained it was in Yorkshire. He refused to take a bet as it was against his religion.

Boston is in Lincs as well as Massachusetts.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Misterton, in North Nottinghamshire but on the outskirts of Doncaster South Yorkshire with a Donny postcode and a Gainsborough Lincolnshire phone code. It is a bit mixed up round here. lol

·
Registered
134 Posts
:) oops my apologies, i forgot that it sits in the equivalent of a boundary 'bermuda triangle' were two minutes away in north lincs , but we still get the donny post code and south yorks on the utility bills !!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts