VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
2011 T5.1 SWB 2.0L manual
861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I`m looking at front and rear anti roll bars to help with cornering. Are the 2 choices above more or less the same or should I pick one over the other? Price difference is £20 so no issue there. Ta :)

·
Premium Member
4,929 Posts
Wasn't aware Whiteline did them, everyone just seems to recommend the H&R's. Although I had a Whiteline rarb on a previous car and it was awesome!

My comment isn't all that helpful is it? 😆

·
Premium Member
861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wasn't aware Whiteline did them, everyone just seems to recommend the H&R's. Although I had a Whiteline rarb on a previous car and it was awesome!

My comment isn't all that helpful is it? 😆
Weeeeeeell....you say that, but H&R do seem to be popular from what I`ve read 😁

·
Premium Member
4,929 Posts
Reminds me I need to check if my front fogs have the wiring in place, if not I can order them from T-lite at the same time.

·
Premium Member
4,929 Posts
We have fogs and wiring .....but i never fitted the switch 😁 .
I didnt like the chrome on the new switch ☺.
H&R arbs work for me 👍....never tried whiteline .
Can I have your wiring then 😁

·
Premium Member
861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Actually, I don`t know if I actually have the wiring or not. All I know is.....they don`t work 😂 On the subject of switches I`ve given up on the auto light switch now. Veedubtransporters still don`t have any. I`ve been waiting since last summer.

·
Premium Member
4,929 Posts
But you're not using them! 😡 (throws toys on the floor and storms off)
Actually, I don`t know if I actually have the wiring or not. All I know is.....they don`t work 😂 On the subject of switches I`ve given up on the auto light switch now. Veedubtransporters still don`t have any. I`ve been waiting since last summer.
Was it the built-in auto switch? I've got that one and it's good but can be a little temperamental in fading light of fog, tend to put the lights on and off quite often.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts