VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As some of you have already read, due to damage to the alloys previously donated to the H4H camper we cannot use them. I have done a huge amount of phoning and emailing of alloy wheel companies but unfortunately none are in a position to just give away a set of wheels. So the plan now is lets buy a set from donations from forum members.

If you would like to donate please send your donationas a gift on paypal to
[email protected]
When you donate please pop a post up to say you have but not the amount you have donated. Also put a note on your paypal donation so i know what its about.
Please give something even if its only a quid 500 people donating a quid makes 500 quid so dont think what difference will my quid make. Theres only 12 days til dubfreeze so time is running out FAST!!

If anyone wants to see print outs of cash coming into and out of the account please pm me and i will sort these out.

Regards
Phil.

·
Registered
5,259 Posts
the deed is done T: . do you still need the vinyl flooring or have you sorted it out ? let me know either way :ILU:
kieran

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
just donated.if you had asked a couple of weeks ago i would of gave you a set but all sold now

·
Registered
4,245 Posts
am i missing something, many people have already donated time/parts and bought tickets for the H4H van and now your asking members to buy the wheels..........surely the forum could cough up £600 for a decent set of alloys after all it wil be the forum getting all the praise when all is said and done..................

·
Premium Member
6,095 Posts
am i missing something, many people have already donated time/parts and bought tickets for the H4H van and now your asking members to buy the wheels..........surely the forum could cough up £600 for a decent set of alloys after all it wil be the forum getting all the praise when all is said and done..................
Well said that man. T:

·
Premium Member
2,102 Posts

Are you for real? - This van is being built on donations I can't see a problem.

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
Well said that man. T:
The forum already coughed up 1500 quid for the van to be bought on the understanding that everything else was done by the members. So yes we are asking for donations to buy a set of alloys. The operative word being ASKING the good thing about being asked something is you have the option to say NO. If you dont want to donate then dont if you do or already have then Thank you very much.
You can take this anyway you want, good, bad or indifferent. Now please leave this thread only for people donating.

·
sc vw customs 1.9tdi convert
17,028 Posts
The forum already coughed up 1500 quid for the van to be bought on the understanding that everything else was done by the members. So yes we are asking for donations to buy a set of alloys. The operative word being ASKING the good thing about being asked something is you have the option to say NO. If you dont want to donate then dont if you do or already have then Thank you very much.
You can take this anyway you want, good, bad or indifferent. Now please leave this thread only for people donating.
well said...if you dont want to donate...dont..simple..:ILU:

1 - 20 of 45 Posts