VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know that not everyone likes bra's on there transporters, but ive had a 'full' bra covering my bonnet for a while.
I've just been looking at a half bra on good old eBay, as I fancy a change?

Thing is.... With a full bra, it wraps around the edges of the bonnet, but with half a bra surely all kinds of s**t finds its way under the top of the bra and will eventually rub away and wreck the paint work below??

·
Registered
308 Posts
i heard that even with full bras grit finds its way under the edges and sits on the bonnet itself.. scratching away as it pleases... im thinking of going down the wrapping route for mine.. all sorts of colours available just check ebay out and its fairly cheap too.. 30 maybe for 1.5 x 5m... enough for a bonnet and roof job..

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
True....I:
I suppose im gonna have to bite the bullet and spend some money getting my bonnet modified because ive fitted a debadged grill, and at the moment the bra covers over the little cutout 'arch' at the bottom of the bonnet where the badge normally goes.T:

If im going for that much effort i'll get the centre section of the bonnet painted and the roof!!!:ILU:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts