VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Premium Member
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought this would be a usefull thread for all of you to post anywhere offering VW services within Hampshire OR somewhere you can ask for help on things ....

I'll run it for a bit and see how it goes.

VIPER xxx

·
Registered
74 Posts
Hi All

does anyone near me has a floor template for swb or rubber mat that i can borrow/hire to draw around to start boarding out back of van, also where is best place to get replacement side door seal?

I'm Fareham/Gosport Area so say 15/20 mile radius for template

Thanks in advance

Tony :ILU:

·
Registered
95 Posts
Hi All

does anyone near me has a floor template for swb or rubber mat that i can borrow/hire to draw around to start boarding out back of van, also where is best place to get replacement side door seal?

I'm Fareham/Gosport Area so say 15/20 mile radius for template

Thanks in advance

Tony :ILU:
Hi Tony

Give Drew Wood a call at www.actionvan.biz

He's based next to the Hamble river near Swanick and I'm sure he has some templates

Karl

·
Registered
148 Posts
Hi all,

I could do with getting my hands on some ply templates for a swb, I have insulated my van and am on the look out for a tailgate and decent sliding door (with glass)...

Thanks in advance:ILU:

·
Registered
74 Posts
I would like to recommend Terry from TH Performance who recently did a good job in sorting out my fuel pump timing and now my van starts 1st time:D

·
Registered
95 Posts
Paintless Dent Removal

Andy Jewell at www.andyjewell.co.uk

He did Kate's Fiat 500, a nasty dent on the bonnet, he will be doing my van next year once I've removed the lining.

Top bloke, even had his Beetle featured in VolksWorld

*<:)>

Karl

·
Registered
6 Posts
all right guys question for you dose any one know of any places to hire a camper for the weekend either t4 t5 or old skool splittys or bay as a few might know i sold my van this year(worst misstake of the year) and my missis has decided she wants to go away and give it a try before im aloud to buy a new one if any one can help would be gr8

dan (had the rusty bonnet :(

·
Registered
98 Posts
Give Will a call at Coast Campers Chichester way, he has some t4's and t5's. Reasonable prices, good people. we used them last week for some short notice midweek trips down to Cornwall when weather looked good,

·
Registered
132 Posts
JKM Performance , Bolde Close , Portsmouth 023 9263 9933
Tuning , Servicing The lot .
Tuned my 5.1 and did the 1st service .
Top Guys and Gal I highly recommend them .

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Ok been looking for swb floor template for my ply or a good pre cut seller of them in hampshire? Also am looking to get my bumpers colour coded also handles and mirrors and front splitter sprayed and the same for the spoiler fitted and sprayed. Anyone think they an do it let me know. I've been quoted 450 wich I'm happy with but he has a long waiting time so anyone can do for that fairly quickly then get your spray gun ready!

Regards matt.

1 - 20 of 87 Posts