VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

81 - 87 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Lo all,
am new to VW and vans, have a '07 kombi :) and am in the process of gathering all the parts for a faclift mod, so am gonna need some spray work done. Have also got hold of a rear bumper and roof spoiler to have colour coded too. Was keen to get all this work done as a friend of the family is a commercial sprayer and said he would do it for gratis + the price of the paint. Unfortunately he /his employer has let me down, :* so now im scratching around phoning friends of friends etc, and getting a bit fed up of it all. Can someone please recommend a trustworthy and preferably a cheap sprayer, i am in portsmouth but am willing to travel a bit if needed.
Cheers

·
Registered
32 Posts
Lo all,
am new to VW and vans, have a '07 kombi :) and am in the process of gathering all the parts for a faclift mod, so am gonna need some spray work done. Have also got hold of a rear bumper and roof spoiler to have colour coded too. Was keen to get all this work done as a friend of the family is a commercial sprayer and said he would do it for gratis + the price of the paint. Unfortunately he /his employer has let me down, :* so now im scratching around phoning friends of friends etc, and getting a bit fed up of it all. Can someone please recommend a trustworthy and preferably a cheap sprayer, i am in portsmouth but am willing to travel a bit if needed.
Cheers
Try giving Motor Sport Services in Swanmore a call on 01489 893398 they are a bit hidden away but always do a good job at a fair price. They will be doing mine as soon as i have all the parts in for it. They have done a few vans for a group on facebook called south coast transporters.
hope this helps:)

·
Registered
39 Posts
Morning all. Currently in the process of looking for a Caravelle and once found one I will be keen to get a few additions added to it.

Can anyone recommend a decent place locally to Southampton/New Forest that can be trusted to do a decent towbar install? VW quoted ridiculous amount.

Would also like to get a Multi Function steering wheel (if I end up with a van without one).

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Try giving Motor Sport Services in Swanmore a call on 01489 893398 they are a bit hidden away but always do a good job at a fair price. They will be doing mine as soon as i have all the parts in for it. They have done a few vans for a group on facebook called south coast transporters.
hope this helps:)
Thx wilmott but my original sprayer has sorted out his replacement for me, parts being dropped off tomorrow. Just hope the bloke does a good job.. I:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Helloooo, 1st post!! Anyone near Chichester (yes, I know this is not in Hampshire!!) who can give me guidance or wire in my ebay central locking system? I have installed in the doors etc and run all wires I just have noidea how to wire this in or where I am taking the feed from...... Thx, Stu

81 - 87 of 87 Posts