·
Registered
6,409 Posts
:dbHappy Birthday to ya:db

Ya kept that quiet I: Have a crackin wknd :ILU:

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
ahh you guys, love ya's!!! thanks so much. am not having the best day of my life tho it must be said...

my van was in the garage on tuesday for new brakes and discs and a general check over, which has turned out to be new alloys and tyres cause my front left tyre was bald and needed replacing...long story works out cheaper to buy new alloys and tyres and flog old alloys...crazy hey...but the front alloys needed spacers, but then the bolts weren't long enough (the thread) so am now still stuck without a van cause they didn't get delivered :(

was going to hunstanton tonight to party with my friend and then kitesurf all weekend and now it looks like i am stuck in Lincoln....

i love my van but this is testing me to the limit!! i could scream!

i shall try and have a good weekend, wondering if any of my friends fancy going out tonight and getting p:*d cause thats exactly what i feel like doing...i shall sleep off the weekend with an awesome hangover!!

gotta keep smiling, even if thru gritted teeth!!! :)

but on the flip side, thanks guys, that is incredibly sweet and you have made me smile a lot!xxx

·
Registered
3,425 Posts
happy birthday chick. dont let it get ya down coz these things are sent to try us and try us they do. just dont let the :*ers win. Good friends, Good beer and its paaaaartay time.
I think its very poor of your region to not run to the rescue in your hour of need.Rasp: if you were in cornwall we would take you out and drown your sorrows in a huge vat of scrumpy. woopwoop. see another reason to move. T:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts